Wednesday, March 31, 2010

Wednesday Morning!

OMG so mornings are usually hectic but today it hit me......My oldest son Aubrey is just like his father!! I love them both dearly but I swear my husband is so scatter brained at home. Now, he can command over a hundred and thirty men in combat, but having him remember to get his coffee mugs from work, keeping up with his keys, or baret are another story.

Aubrey has also now lost his water bottle and sweatshirt at school. I guess we'll have to do the daunting task of picking through the lost and found......AGAIN! So with this little tidbit being said, our daughter Ella woke up about and hour and a half ago and never went potty. She does this a lot and of course I remember that she hasn't gone to the bathroom yet as she's walking out the door to get in the car with the husband to go to preschool!

The husband had the nerve to tell me that when he gets her up in the morning he takes her straight to the bathroom so "he doesn't have this issue". "ARE YOU KIDDING ME?" I say "I have to get three kids up, dressed, breakfast, pack lunches", (never mind making sure he is ready too) and he has the nerve to say that!! Then I say "why don't you get everyone ready then, and why don't you remember your coffee mugs once in a while!" Wyatt did laugh at that because he must know that I have a point!

So off they went and as he was getting in the car I said "I'm going to blog about you today"! It's just so therapeutic! Let's raise those coffee mugs because here's to having a great day!

No comments:

Post a Comment