Tuesday, April 6, 2010

Tuesday

So no major news here, but one thought......as I'm driving the kids to school this morning I realize that I forgot my cell phone on the counter, I didn't put on my watch, and the radio on my car is not working ( I think it's blown a fuse). So I panic a bit because I realize that I have no idea what time it is. Then I kind of laugh to myself because I remember the days when no one had cell phones, and how nice it is to be "unavailable" sometimes. And then I laugh even harder because, even if I knew what time it was, it wouldn't matter if we got stuck in traffic or something. My kids would still be late for school......so what is the point of the watch, clock, or phone then?

Yes all of these "deep thoughts" go through my mind on the drive to school because I had no radio to tune my thoughts out......maybe it's a good thing to have some quiet time when driving........haha now I"m laughing at myself because the kids were in the car and it was anything but quiet...........hahaha!

1 comment: