Wednesday, April 28, 2010

Sleep evades me!

Usually one of my three children wakes me up in the night, it varies nightly but it's almost always one of the three. Last night it was my fourth child.....AKA my husband! He's had a sore throat for a few days and last night it got worse, much worse. He made himself a hot tottie before bed but not even the bourbon could cure what ails him.

I was so tired last night and I have been fighting off a sore throat myself so;

I settle in for a long winters nap.........
When what to my wondering eyes did appear?
But my husband up out of bed all night, I do fear!

So with me trying to sleep, and him up with a snap
Gargling, and clearing it brought upon me a tear
So straight to the doctor you go my dear!

Now we wait for results with my computer on my lap
And hope for drugs to make this crud disappear
For how can I handle having four kids here?

No comments:

Post a Comment